Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Layout and Reason

Today I've chosen a new layout and template for the blog.  The previous template conflicted with my new blidget (blog widget) located in the right sidebar.

With my new registration as a Content Producer at Associated Content, I've put up the blidget to enable people to check out all of the articles I've written.  So far, there's only my first article about Flannery O'Connor up there, but a book review on The Sword of Shannara should be up soon.

The O'Connor piece is a research paper I did last semester, and I am so glad that AC accepted it for payment.  I get paid for every thousand clicks, so feel free to check out articles as I post more.

I've had a great time working with AC, and I'm very glad that everything's worked so far.  I have yet to receive my first payment, but it'll on its way to my paypal account soon.

Edit: The review that should have been put up on Tuesday finally made it onto AC today. My first review is on the new classic, The Sword of Shannara.

No comments: