Thursday, December 27, 2007

MMORPGamer - End of the Year Slump

I've been away for a long time, and I didn't even post last year's column. Oops! This week column should be up in a few hours, and it features a bunch of fun info that goes along with the end of the year and the look forward into the future.

I've been peering at The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron, thinking that I might be doing it as my own resolution for the first three months of the new year. The idea of Morning Pages and Artist Dates really excite me. I simply can't not do it!

Meanwhile, my WoW characters have been flourishing as Pete and I have put together a guild on Greymane called Rayne of Epick Faeyre. The name's just a goofy epic fumbling of the warlock spell from the game, meant to display our hope for a large group of like-minded players that help each other out and enjoy each other's company in guild chat. For information on joining, send a /tell to Murael (me) or Knara (Pete).

Edit: Here's the column, safe and sound and not too late.

No comments: