Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year to All.

The Office of Letters and Light, the creators of NaNoWriMo, also run a Big, Fun, Scary Adventure challenge year-long. It's basically a way of celebrating and being accountable for New Year's Resolutions. Having a community of people with you from around the globe is a great thing.

So far, my list is as follows:
  • Write more reviews (perhaps in a one-a-week quota on my blog)
  • Work out more (30 minutes a day, working with one day per week for the first month, and moving forward with each month)
  • Complete The Artist's Way (including Morning Pages and Artist Dates)
  • Revise my first novel at least once to determine whether to send it out or not
  • Participate in my sixth NaNoWriMo and complete it for the second time
  • Meditate more (perhaps in a similar model as the work out project)

    I may edit this list a few times, but I'm sure about the above six for this year. I've already started the Artist's Way, and I'm thinking Tuesday might be my review day. I've already got Wednesday-Thursday as my column writing and proofing dates.
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    1) If you send out your novel, you have to send a copy to me as well.
    &
    2) Why do you need to work out? You are buff enough to live life Jake... (not that I'm putting you down about your resolutions, but.. yes.)

    =D

    -Jessie