Monday, December 3, 2007

What's Next?

Now that this blog has fully chronicled the creation of the rough draft of my first novel, which still doesn't have a title, the original purpose has been fulfilled. I intend to use this to continue to chronicle my progress and serve as a spot for my musings. I'm going to be participating in the second Year of Big, Fun, Scary Things. It's an unofficial event held by the Office of Letters and Light (NaNoWriMo's nonprofit) that is basically encouragement to do extraordinary things.

At this point, I have not resolved everything I'm going to do for my Year. I know I want to start writing reviews of books (to foster writing and reading more) and to get my book ready and out to agents. There will be a few more things on the list, of course, but I haven't yet come to any other conclusions.

No comments: